Friday, September 20, 2013

2014 YW Theme Printables

**UPDATE**
These are now available in my Etsy store! 2014 Come Unto Christ YW Young Women's Printable Files. Includes binder covers for the whole presidency, postcards, contact info magnets, binder spines, opening exercises and files to print to hang on bulletin boards!! INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD!! As soon as you pay you will receive a link to the zip file to download all 11 files!

Here is the link to it in my store:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/170782134/2014-young-women-come-unto-christ?


Tonight while I am in between orders I thought I would start working on printables that go along with the new 2014 Young Women Theme "Come Unto Christ". I was able to create a binder cover and opening exercises PDF so far! Can't wait to get more created to go with the theme and match the design I have so that I can post it in my shop for all my fans! Here is a sneak peak!!



Stay tuned to see more YW printables!!

No comments:

Post a Comment